How to block all Inet access on a schedule.
For this example we are going to block all access to the Internet for device 192.168.10.226 between the hours of 10 PM, and 8 AM.
- Log into your BUC Router at http://192.168.10.1
- Go to Firewall, then Restrictions
- Under Access Restrictions:
- Rule Description: block_all_inet_access
- Rule Applies To: [ TCP/IP of device(s)]
- Schedule: Uncheck All Day
- Hours Active: 22:00 - 08:00
- Every Day: Leave Checked
- Restricted Resources: Leave Checked
- Add New Rule
- Save Changes